- fixed bug on py_mod to allow sub modules based on the URI to work properly, see URI_module
- fixed __init__ to make custom versions match allowed_URI_chars
- changed UUID4 to UUID1
- log when trying to load the _catchall, if no _catchall raise Exception about the missing module
- replaced iteritems with items() to be Python 3 compatible
- replaced itertools.ifilter with filter
- improve py_mod if a URI ends with an slash for example:
http://api.zunzun.io/v1/add/user/, the py_mod will be:
- Added the log option to the HTTPException, if set to True it will log the exception otherwise not.
- Fixed core to be thread safe.
- New classes request, response, the dispatch method require this
dispatch(self, request, response).
- lazy load of resources.
- __catchall module
- dispatch method requires now only one argument, which is environ, the start_response is handled by the API it self.
- http_status_codes now is a dictionary.
- self._headers is created only once at the beginning and per request just copied to self.headers.
- Fixed tools.log_json function to not indent when no indent value is set.
A great amount of time has been spent creating, crafting and maintaining this software, please consider donating.
Donating helps ensure continued support, development and availability.
comments powered by Disqus